Former reality star Matilda Rice is putting pen to paper and sharing her best advice for a life well lived with the release of her upcoming book, The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Living a Beautiful Life, due to hit stores on October 27.
The blonde beauty shared her excitement with followers on Instagram earlier today, calling it the “highlight of [her] life”.
“The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Living a Beautiful Life is there to inspire fellow lazy girls, and to show you how to be super confident in your own skin, and be the healthiest, happiest version of yourself NOT by eating garden salads and working out for 3 hours a day,” she captioned an image of the book’s cover.
The official description of The Lazy Girl’s Guide describes it as being a “refreshing, positive guide to life for young women”.
It will include some of Matilda’s favourite recipes, easy exercises that can be done from home as well as tips on skincare, beauty and fashion.
The news has been met with plenty of enthusiasm from Matilda’s followers, with many leaving positive comments about their excitement for the release.
“Yay!! Can’t wait to get this,” wrote one commenter, while another added, “Go girl! Will definitely purchase thanks matootles”.
Matilda’s long-time love, Art Green, has also dipped his toes into the publishing world as well with the release of his diet and exercise manual Eat Clean Live Lean last year.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019