Former reality star Matilda Rice is putting pen to paper and sharing her best advice for a life well lived with the release of her upcoming book, The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Living a Beautiful Life, due to hit stores on October 27.
The blonde beauty shared her excitement with followers on Instagram earlier today, calling it the “highlight of [her] life”.
“The Lazy Girl’s Guide to Living a Beautiful Life is there to inspire fellow lazy girls, and to show you how to be super confident in your own skin, and be the healthiest, happiest version of yourself NOT by eating garden salads and working out for 3 hours a day,” she captioned an image of the book’s cover.
The official description of The Lazy Girl’s Guide describes it as being a “refreshing, positive guide to life for young women”.
It will include some of Matilda’s favourite recipes, easy exercises that can be done from home as well as tips on skincare, beauty and fashion.
The news has been met with plenty of enthusiasm from Matilda’s followers, with many leaving positive comments about their excitement for the release.
“Yay!! Can’t wait to get this,” wrote one commenter, while another added, “Go girl! Will definitely purchase thanks matootles”.
Matilda’s long-time love, Art Green, has also dipped his toes into the publishing world as well with the release of his diet and exercise manual Eat Clean Live Lean last year.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019