Married at First Sight New Zealand star Vicky Gleeson-Stokes has something she wants to get off her chest. Well, actually, she's had something put into her chest ...
In the latest issue of Woman's Day, the reality babe, 28, reveals she's undergone a boob job in Thailand – and she's got a new boyfriend after her disastrous on-screen marriage to fellow MAFS contestant Andew Jury.
"I still believe in loving your body no matter what," Vicky says, "but some clothes just don't fit nice when you don't have anything to put in them. It's something I've definitely wanted to do since I was younger.
"My mum's a naturopath and really earthy, so I was worried what she was going to think, but she was supportive, which was cool. Actually, my whole family was."
As was her boyfriend, freight specialist Ryan Watson, 29, who she's been dating since January. She tells the magazine, "He's a very calm person, so if I ever start to get angry, he calms me down straightaway."
See the results of Vicky's surgery and meet her new man only in the latest issue of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:31am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Poppy Jennings' unexpected exit: what really went on
Now To LoveYesterday 8:55pm
- RoyalsPrince William reveals the unexpected activity the Cambridge children tried over the school break
Now To LoveYesterday 3:35pm
- BodyThis Kiwi mum lost a staggering 65kg in a year but says she will always miss her old size
Woman's DayYesterday 2:15pm
- RoyalsThe internet thinks The Sussexes just made a subtle dig at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Now To LoveYesterday 12:50pm
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:40am
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesFeb 22, 2020
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayFeb 22, 2020