New mum Madonna has shared the first video glimpse at her sweet twin daughters, Stella and Esther.
The four-year-old sisters, who Madonna recently adopted from Malawi, have made their Instagram debut, performing an enthusiastic rendition of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
The adorable girls can be seen belting out the classic nursery rhyme while wearing matching striped pyjamas and polka dot socks, singing and clapping along.
“A little night Music,” Madonna captioned the cute video.
Earlier this month the 58-year-old took to Instagram to confirm rumors she had become a mother again.
“I can officially confirm I have completed the process of adopting twin sisters from Malawi and am overjoyed that they are now part of our family,” she captioned a photo of herself holding hands with her daughters.
“I am deeply grateful to all those in Malawi who helped make this possible, and I ask the media please to respect our privacy during this transitional time.”
Madonna has previously adopted two children from Malawi, David Banda in 2006 and Mercy James in 2009.
According to People although Madonna had initially called the girls Stella and Esther in a previous post, she has most recently referred to her daughters as Stelle and Estere.
The darling twins join new sisters Mercy and Lourdes, and brothers David and Rocco.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019