New mum Madonna has shared the first video glimpse at her sweet twin daughters, Stella and Esther.
The four-year-old sisters, who Madonna recently adopted from Malawi, have made their Instagram debut, performing an enthusiastic rendition of “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
The adorable girls can be seen belting out the classic nursery rhyme while wearing matching striped pyjamas and polka dot socks, singing and clapping along.
“A little night Music,” Madonna captioned the cute video.
Earlier this month the 58-year-old took to Instagram to confirm rumors she had become a mother again.
“I can officially confirm I have completed the process of adopting twin sisters from Malawi and am overjoyed that they are now part of our family,” she captioned a photo of herself holding hands with her daughters.
“I am deeply grateful to all those in Malawi who helped make this possible, and I ask the media please to respect our privacy during this transitional time.”
Madonna has previously adopted two children from Malawi, David Banda in 2006 and Mercy James in 2009.
According to People although Madonna had initially called the girls Stella and Esther in a previous post, she has most recently referred to her daughters as Stelle and Estere.
The darling twins join new sisters Mercy and Lourdes, and brothers David and Rocco.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am