Despite the fact that Caitlyn Jenner just became a grandparent again when daughter Kylie welcomed a baby girl on February 1, it doesn't sound like the one-time Olympian will be gushing over Khloé Kardashian's first child when he or she arrives later this spring.
The pregnant reality star seemingly confirmed that her former stepdad won't be involved in her kid's life during an appearance on the UK morning show Lorraine.
When asked whether her pregnancy has affected her relationship with Caitlyn, the 33-year-old responded, "I don't think it affects anything with Caitlyn. Things are just as they are."
As fans know, the duo's feud has been ongoing ever since the 68-year-old announced her transition. In fact, Caitlyn revealed in November that she hadn't spoken to Khloé in two years.
Despite her tense reaction to hearing Caitlyn's name, the mum-to-be gushed about the public's response to her baby news — which she didn't confirm for three months.
"Everyone has been so nice, it's surreal to me," she shared. "It's so great. It feels good to announce it and now be in tight clothes and feel like it doesn't matter."
The Good American co-founder also hinted at fertility issues when she admitted that she once considered using a surrogate — the route sister Kim Kardashian took for her third child.
"I thought about it at one point, then it just didn't cross my mind, so when I got pregnant I was so surprised," Khloé said.
"Pregnancy puts so many things into perspective. People say once you have a baby life begins, but honestly, I'm so happy this is happening in my life right now. I feel so ready."
In a recent Instagram post, Khloé revealed she's currently 29 weeks along. When Kylie welcomed daughter Stormi, the blonde beauty wrote, "Congratulations My Sweet Kylie! What a magical ride it's been! I'll miss you bumping along with me. Never in a million years did I think we would do this together but it's been that much more special because of it. God is so great!! He had His plan all along! I love you little mama."
This article first appeared on Life & Style.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019