Gossip website TMZ has reported that Khloe Kardashian could now be in early labour following the shock news that Tristan Thompson's cheated on his pregnant partner.
It is believed the 33-year-old is experiencing early contractions - directly as a result from watching the footage of her boyfriend kissing another woman in a New York nightclub.
A source told E! "she's distraught."
"Her entire world has been turned upside down. She cried hysterically all night."
"She begged to come back to L.A. and tried to find any way to make it work but her doctor wouldn't let her. She just wants to be with her family and leave as soon as possible. Kris is there and completely supporting her."
"She will obviously never be able to trust Tristan again or look at him the same way," the source said.
"Her world is shattered. She is in complete disbelief that this is happening. The family absolutely believes it's in Khloe's best interest to end the relationship, but will support her either way."
Khloe relocated to Ohio to be closer to Tristan - who plays basketball for the Cleveland Cavaliers
As reported, Kim and Kourtney are cutting short their vacation in the Turks and Caicos to join the rest of the reality star's family, who are all flying out to be by her side.
Momager Kris Jenner has already arrived, while Khloe's baby doctor is on standby.
One insider has spoken to Us Weekly, explaining that the mum-to-be had hoped to leave Ohio immediately.
"Khloe shipped everything to Cleveland. She was fully moved in there."
"She was planning on raising the baby there full-time and making that her and her daughter's home. Now she just wants to get the hell out of Cleveland, but she can't fly."
Sadly for Khloe, she will have to give birth in Ohio, with a friend saying, it's too late in the pregnancy for Khloe to fly back to L.A. right now," adding, "even with a private jet with a doctor on board."
While her nearest are trying to stay calm for their loved one, E! believes the family are actually in "crisis mode".
"Everyone is in crisis mode and is trying to be very calm for Khloe," a friend explained.
"They are really worried for her. They are worried about the health of the baby and thinks she will go into labor any second."
Khloe and Tristan began dating around the fall of 2016, while his ex Jordan Craig was pregnant with his first child. She gave birth to a baby boy, now 16-month-old son Prince Oliver, that December.
Khloe was previously married to basketball star Lamar Odom.
Despite all the love shared, Khloe confessed he cheated on her multiple times throughout their marriage.
Those closest to Khloe fear that her desire for a family will make her ultimately stay with Tristan.
"She's a hopeless romantic and she'll try to make this work. She tried forever to make it work with Lamar. She's having a child with Tristan, and she's going to try to rebuild this," one pal told People.
The pal continued, "Khloe could probably convince herself to get over the fact that he maybe, kind of, sort of, hooked up with some groupie while out on the road."
"But being so indiscreet about it and letting it get splashed all over the place and having it humiliate her? That's actually even worse."
At this point, neither party has commented on the scandal.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019