Almost two months after revealing the birth of her baby girl – and after what was one of the most top-secret celebrity pregnancies in Hollywood's history – Kylie Jenner is doing what any proud mum of the 21st century would do: she's taking multiple happy snaps of her newborn bundle of joy!
From snuggling up for a bunch of black-and-white selfies to gushing over baby Stormi's cuddle sesh with Kylie's grandma, Mary Jo, Kylie, who shares Stormi with her partner, Travis Scott, is one new mum who is seriously loved up!
Here, we look at the 20-year-old's most-loved up moments with her gorgeous little girl, starting with…
Kylie and Stormi snuggling up for the cutest of selfies... And while we can't stop ooh-ing and ahh-ing over Kylie's adoration for her newborn little girl, we can't help but think that Stormi bears a striking resemblance to her cousin, Kim Kardashian-West's son, Chicago!
Fact: the Kar-Jenners are impartial to a selfie (or 10). Here, Kylie is showing little Stormi how it's done - and looking equal parts motherly and beautiful as she does it.
If Stormi wasn't enough to melt your heart alone, seeing her all bundled up with her great grandma, Kris Jenner's mum Mary Jo, will! Kylie captioned these pics: "I mean... does it get any better than this?"
In love and proud as punch from the get-go, Kylie introduced Stormi to her millions of social media fans with this peaceful pic of her baby girl when she was born. Beyond sweet.
- FamilySamantha Hayes' baby Marlow joins her on the newsdesk and all we can say is awww!
Now To LoveToday 6:40pm
- RoyalsThe Sun's executive editor Kiwi Dan Wootton on his royal scoops and tabloid career
Now To LoveToday 2:45pm
- BodyWhy we should all be exercising our pelvic floor muscles every day
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry asks to simply be called ‘Harry’ during his first engagement since moving to Canada
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- RoyalsThere has been a coronavirus scare at Prince George and Princess Charlotte’s school in London
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- WeddingsHappily ever after: Meet the Kiwi bride who has married herself
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:21am
- FamilyShe was my escape: Taylor Swift's heartbreak over her mum's health scare
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- WeddingsRebekah Palmer's dreamy summer wedding was a day full of surprises
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am