You can add Kate Hudson to the long, long list of Adele fans!
The Rock the Kasbah actress stopped by Jimmy Fallon’s show yesterday to take part in a hilarious Dubsmash battle with the late night host, and she chose none other than Adele for her first recording.
The actress, who is currently on the promotional trail for her latest film Kung Fu Panda 3, also used the lip sync app to perform a snippet of the Baha Men classic ‘Who Let The Dogs Out’ on the show.
However, nothing could top her emotional rendition of ‘Hello’ – and it’s no wonder, as Kate’s love for the soulful ballad goes way back.
When the song was first released, Kate took to Instagram to share a teary photo of her reaction to the hit track.
“When @adele puts out a new single … She’s done it again! #Hello #25 #SheHadMeAtHello” she captioned the post.
Check out more celebrity Dubsmash videos below
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019