There was a time where Brad Pitt was Jennifer Aniston's leading man, but we all know how that ended up.
Now the actress' current beau, Justin Theroux, has commented on the Brangelina divorce saga.
The 45-year-old Leftovers actor, who is in the middle of the press tour for his new film The Girl on the Train, chatted to Business Insider, where he was asked about Brad and Angelina's current troubles.
And despite his wife's name being dragged into the drama, Justin's response was dignified.
"As a child of divorce, all I can say is that's terrible news for those children, and that's all you can really say."
Adding, "It's boring to sort of comment on anything else. People are having a bad time. That's horrible."
Justin also took the time to comment on the state of his marriage with Jen, especially now that Brad is single, confirming they are happier than ever.
Meanwhile, Brad Pitt has spoken out for the second time since his heartbreaking marriage breakdown.
The 52-year-old was expected to attend the screening for Voyage of Time, a documentary which the father-of-six narrated.
But in light of his current circumstance, Brad released a statement to E! News explaining that he will no longer be attending the screening.
"Terrence [Malick]'s Voyage of Time is an incredibly beautiful and unique experiential IMAX film for children and families chronicling the birth of time," Brad said.
"I'm very grateful to be part of such a fascinating and educational project, but I'm currently focused on my family situation and don't want to distract attention away from this extraordinary film, which I encourage everyone to see."
More on Brad's statement in the video player below! Article continues...
Last Tuesday, the world was shocked with the news that Angelina had filed for divorce from Brad .
Though the pair were only married for two years, their romance spanned for more than a decade.
The 41-year-old actress has requested for sole physical custody of Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne, with Pitt receiving visitation rights.
News has since emerged that Brad was allegedly involved in a domestic dispute with his wife and kids, which acted as a catalyst for the end of their relationship.
Neither Brad nor Angelina have commented on the reports regarding the dispute.
However, an insider has since told multiple publications that "[Brad] really wants to see the kids and to work out an arrangement that is best for them. [He] wants to work things out privately and amicably."
With another source close to the actor, saying, that Brad "is cooperating fully."
Adding, "He will continue to do what's in the best interest of the children...[He] is most concerned about his children and the best thing for them is to keep the situation private."
This story originally appeared on Woman' s Day Australia
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019