He was forever combing his hair back in his Grease and Saturday Night Fever days, but John Travolta's latest look is remarkably different.
The 64-year-old actor has sent fans into a tailspin after he uploaded a selfie with daughter Ella to celebrate the start of 2019, showing off his bald head in all its glory.
After years of people wondering if he wears wigs or hair pieces thanks to some "interesting" quiffs and cuts, it's refreshing to see the Hollywood star keeping it simple. And his fans agree!
"Oh my!!! Loving this look. Natural, uncompromised... REAL! LOVE LOVE LOVE! ❤️" one follower commented.
Another agreed saying, "Finally! Embrace the bald. You look great!"
"You look great, seriously. I'm so glad you're embracing your baldness, a bald head and a beard combination is lethal in my opinion #workit," penned another.
"Wowza!!! In a good way... wowza!!!" gushed another.
There had long been speculation that the Grease star has been bald for years, after a Reddit user shared a snap of him at the gym in 2015 with thinning hair. Just months later he appeared at a press junket with a full head of hair, prompting rumours he was resorting to wigs.
Only weeks ago John was pictured with full, swept back locks supporting his friend Pitbull at his Hand and Footprint ceremony at LA's famous TCL Chinese Theatre.
The only time John has changed up his look and ever shaved his head for a role was when he starred in From Paris With Love back in 2010. Could this decision be nine years in the making? His fans are certainly pleased to see him embracing his natural look - and so are we!
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019