He was forever combing his hair back in his Grease and Saturday Night Fever days, but John Travolta's latest look is remarkably different.
The 64-year-old actor has sent fans into a tailspin after he uploaded a selfie with daughter Ella to celebrate the start of 2019, showing off his bald head in all its glory.
After years of people wondering if he wears wigs or hair pieces thanks to some "interesting" quiffs and cuts, it's refreshing to see the Hollywood star keeping it simple. And his fans agree!
"Oh my!!! Loving this look. Natural, uncompromised... REAL! LOVE LOVE LOVE! ❤️" one follower commented.
Another agreed saying, "Finally! Embrace the bald. You look great!"
"You look great, seriously. I'm so glad you're embracing your baldness, a bald head and a beard combination is lethal in my opinion #workit," penned another.
"Wowza!!! In a good way... wowza!!!" gushed another.
There had long been speculation that the Grease star has been bald for years, after a Reddit user shared a snap of him at the gym in 2015 with thinning hair. Just months later he appeared at a press junket with a full head of hair, prompting rumours he was resorting to wigs.
Only weeks ago John was pictured with full, swept back locks supporting his friend Pitbull at his Hand and Footprint ceremony at LA's famous TCL Chinese Theatre.
The only time John has changed up his look and ever shaved his head for a role was when he starred in From Paris With Love back in 2010. Could this decision be nine years in the making? His fans are certainly pleased to see him embracing his natural look - and so are we!
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019