50-year-old Janet Jackson has officially confirmed her first pregnancy with a glowing baby bump photo.
“We thank God for our blessing,” says the singer, with a hand on her belly.
After announcing in April she was postponing her Unbreakable World Tour to focus on “planning” a family with her husband Wissam Al Mana, Peoplemagazine has confirmed she is expecting her first child.
“We’re in the second leg of the tour and there actually has been a sudden change,” Janet explained in a video posted to Twitter on April 6.
“I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I’m going to have to delay the tour.”
“Please, if you could try and understand that it’s important that I do this now,” Michael Jackson's sister asked of her fans.
“I have to rest up, doctor’s orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
The youngest of the famous Jackson family secretly married her third husband, a billionaire businessman, in 2012.
“She is super excited about her pregnancy and is doing extremely well. She actually feels very good about everything,” a source told People
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019