Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern is at Rhythm and Vines music festival near Gisborne.
The festival is currently in its 15th year with an estimated 20,000 people attending.
It's no surprise given Ardern's past DJ experience; she played at Laneway Festival in 2014.
Rhythm and Vines founder Hamish Pinkham posted a photo with the PM yesterday.
Rhythm and Vines is headlined by famous artists such as ScHoolboy Q, Mura Masa and Bauuer.
The festival is headed into its final night celebrating the end of 2017.
Meanwhile, the public is left wondering whether or not Ardern will be seen behind the DJ set tonight.
- BodyThis Kiwi mum had a hysterectomy at 30 for her kids
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 2:30pm
- Real LifeKiwi mum Emma Blundell's dying wish for her nephew
Woman's DayToday 12:00pm
- Celebrity NewsMKR NZ's Jay and Sarah reveal how fame almost destroyed their relationship
Woman's DayYesterday 2:00pm
- At homeGive your child's bedroom a fresh look with this colour palette
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsSporting royalty! New photos revealed of Prince George playing football with his school team
Now To LoveYesterday 7:00am
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022