TVNZ's Renee Wright has given birth to her third child.
The popular weather presenter welcomed a baby girl today, just a few days after finishing on One News.
Her husband Charlie Waide spread news of the arrival to friends and family, announcing: "Baby girl born at 1.45pm, Mum and bubs fit and well," according to the NZ Herald.
The new addition is a sister for Leo, age four, and sister Giselle, age two.
Baby number three was admittedly a surprise for Renee and Charlie, after a difficult 2015. But in December, Renee told the New Zealand Women's Weekly it was a welcome one!
“It’s a bit of a surprise,” she said. “Just when Giselle is heading off to kindy, and it looked as if we might get some quiet time, number three is going to be joining us."
She said the couple didn't find out if they were expecting a boy or girl
“When I had Leo I took pink baby clothes with me to the hospital because I was so convinced he’d be a girl,” she recalled. “With Gigi we found out, as Charlie really wanted to. He’d like that this time too but I’ve said ‘no’ because I love surprises.”
Before getting pregnant, Renee and Charlie lived apart for a few months last year before reuniting.
“Charlie and I have been in difficult places at times,” Renee told the magazine. “We got to a point where so much had happened – we’d moved five times in four years, had the children, I was no longer working full time and Charlie had started his own business, plus we were renovating the house. Something had to give.”
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019