Loved-up couple Arthur Green and Matilda Rice found their fairytale ending on New Zealand’s first series of The Bachelor, but so far, the smitten pair haven’t rushed into any wedding plans.
The lovebirds have been fielding speculation about a proposal ever since Art chose Matilda during the finale of the reality show, and Art faced yet more grilling during an appearance on TV ONE’s Breakfast.
Presenters Rawdon Christie and Nadine Chalmers-Ross put the question to the Paleo advocate directly.
“Are you going to get engaged this year?” Rawdon asked.
“Everyone asks that,” Art replied.
“It’s not really on the cards, but it’s not out of the question … but who knows,” he continued.
While a proposal isn’t part of the plan just yet, it’s clear the gorgeous pair can’t get enough of each other. When Woman’s Day last spoke to the duo, they confirmed their relationship was stronger than ever.
“It’s great to feel appreciated,” Art told us.
“When people don’t feel loved, I think that’s one of the biggest downfalls in a relationship.”
His gorgeous blonde girlfriend agreed, telling us she made sure to show Art how much he meant to her every day.
“I love what we have,” Matilda said.
“Art’s always looking out for me and that really touches my heart.”
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019