Loved-up couple Arthur Green and Matilda Rice found their fairytale ending on New Zealand’s first series of The Bachelor, but so far, the smitten pair haven’t rushed into any wedding plans.
The lovebirds have been fielding speculation about a proposal ever since Art chose Matilda during the finale of the reality show, and Art faced yet more grilling during an appearance on TV ONE’s Breakfast.
Presenters Rawdon Christie and Nadine Chalmers-Ross put the question to the Paleo advocate directly.
“Are you going to get engaged this year?” Rawdon asked.
“Everyone asks that,” Art replied.
“It’s not really on the cards, but it’s not out of the question … but who knows,” he continued.
While a proposal isn’t part of the plan just yet, it’s clear the gorgeous pair can’t get enough of each other. When Woman’s Day last spoke to the duo, they confirmed their relationship was stronger than ever.
“It’s great to feel appreciated,” Art told us.
“When people don’t feel loved, I think that’s one of the biggest downfalls in a relationship.”
His gorgeous blonde girlfriend agreed, telling us she made sure to show Art how much he meant to her every day.
“I love what we have,” Matilda said.
“Art’s always looking out for me and that really touches my heart.”
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019