Loved-up couple Arthur Green and Matilda Rice found their fairytale ending on New Zealand’s first series of The Bachelor, but so far, the smitten pair haven’t rushed into any wedding plans.
The lovebirds have been fielding speculation about a proposal ever since Art chose Matilda during the finale of the reality show, and Art faced yet more grilling during an appearance on TV ONE’s Breakfast.
Presenters Rawdon Christie and Nadine Chalmers-Ross put the question to the Paleo advocate directly.
“Are you going to get engaged this year?” Rawdon asked.
“Everyone asks that,” Art replied.
“It’s not really on the cards, but it’s not out of the question … but who knows,” he continued.
While a proposal isn’t part of the plan just yet, it’s clear the gorgeous pair can’t get enough of each other. When Woman’s Day last spoke to the duo, they confirmed their relationship was stronger than ever.
“It’s great to feel appreciated,” Art told us.
“When people don’t feel loved, I think that’s one of the biggest downfalls in a relationship.”
His gorgeous blonde girlfriend agreed, telling us she made sure to show Art how much he meant to her every day.
“I love what we have,” Matilda said.
“Art’s always looking out for me and that really touches my heart.”
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019