It’s been exactly one year since Jen and Justin said “I do”, so how did they celebrate the happiest year of their lives?
According to People magazine, the 44-year-old flew back from Australia, where he is currently filming for The Leftovers, to spend the evening of Friday the 5th of August with his wife in LA.
"Justin flew from Australia to L.A. to spend their anniversary week with Jen," the insider tells People.
"They relaxed at home, had dinner with friends and had a small anniversary celebration at home."
The low-key night perfectly reflected their relaxed wedding day, where they secretly tied the knot in front of a selected group of friends in the backyard of their Bel Air home.
See Justin spill the beans on his wedding to Jennifer in the video player below! Post continues...
There to congratulate the couple on their big day were friends Ellen DeGeneres, Sandra Bullock, Jimmy Kimmel and Courteney Cox, with Aria award-winner Sia even taking the stage for the happy couple’s first dance.
Speaking of her new life as a married couple, in which she feels in a constant state of Honeymoon bliss, Jen quipped, “Married life is so normal and fun and not much different."
"We felt married for so long," she said in the April issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
So what’s the secret to her and Justin’s happiness?
Jen believes the constant influx of laughter keeps her and her handsome beau connected.
"I'm lucky because Justin is the funniest person I've met, and we make each other laugh," she explained to the glossy, adding, "Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful."
And her feelings were reciprocated by the Zoolander 2 actor in an interview with Loaded earlier this year.
"It’s a laugh a minute," he told the magazine. "When we get on a run, it's pretty fun. There's been a couple of times when she has brought me to my knees laughing and me her."
The couple started dating in May of 2011 before getting engaged the following year.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019