It’s been exactly one year since Jen and Justin said “I do”, so how did they celebrate the happiest year of their lives?
According to People magazine, the 44-year-old flew back from Australia, where he is currently filming for The Leftovers, to spend the evening of Friday the 5th of August with his wife in LA.
"Justin flew from Australia to L.A. to spend their anniversary week with Jen," the insider tells People.
"They relaxed at home, had dinner with friends and had a small anniversary celebration at home."
The low-key night perfectly reflected their relaxed wedding day, where they secretly tied the knot in front of a selected group of friends in the backyard of their Bel Air home.
See Justin spill the beans on his wedding to Jennifer in the video player below! Post continues...
There to congratulate the couple on their big day were friends Ellen DeGeneres, Sandra Bullock, Jimmy Kimmel and Courteney Cox, with Aria award-winner Sia even taking the stage for the happy couple’s first dance.
Speaking of her new life as a married couple, in which she feels in a constant state of Honeymoon bliss, Jen quipped, “Married life is so normal and fun and not much different."
"We felt married for so long," she said in the April issue of Harper’s Bazaar.
So what’s the secret to her and Justin’s happiness?
Jen believes the constant influx of laughter keeps her and her handsome beau connected.
"I'm lucky because Justin is the funniest person I've met, and we make each other laugh," she explained to the glossy, adding, "Laughter is one of the great keys to staying youthful."
And her feelings were reciprocated by the Zoolander 2 actor in an interview with Loaded earlier this year.
"It’s a laugh a minute," he told the magazine. "When we get on a run, it's pretty fun. There's been a couple of times when she has brought me to my knees laughing and me her."
The couple started dating in May of 2011 before getting engaged the following year.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019