Two-time Oscar winner Hilary Swank is about to say 'I do!' The Hollywood star accepted a romantic proposal from her tennis coach beau Ruben Torres, revealing the happy news in an Instagram post on Tuesday.
“Went on a hike and this happened! I am so happy to share with you all, the engagement to my dear Ruben. #Engaged,” the 41-year-old penned alongside a snap of the couple kitted out in their hiking gear, along with several heart emojis.
The starlet also shared a photo of the stunning ring, which screamed Hollywood!
A source told People that the tennis coach and financial advisor popped the question over the weekend at the BNP Paribas Tennis Open in Palm Springs.
The couple began dating in July 2015 and they made their first official appearance on the red carpet together in December.
This will be Hilary's second time down the aisle. The pretty brunette was previously married to Chad Lowe for ten years. They married in 1997 and divorced in 2007.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am