First Tom Cruise was spotted touching down in Queenstown, and now more Hollywood A-Listers have made their way to Kiwi shores to join the actor on set of the new Mission: Impossible movie.
Superman himself, Henry Cavill, has been making the most of the Kiwi nightlife during his visit, with several fans snapping pictures with the Man of Steel star at bars in Queenstown.
Another Mission: Impossible cast member, Simon Pegg, has also been spotted mingling with the locals down south. The team behind Bespoke Kitchen, a popular Queenstown cafe, took to Instagram earlier today to share a photo of staff with the Star Trek actor.
"Keeping #SimonPegg well fed "the way I see it it's for the greater good," they captioned the picture.
Mission: Impossible 6 is being directed by Christopher McQuarrie and follows 2015's Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation. Alongside Cruise, Cavill and Pegg, the film also stars Rebecca Ferguson, Alex Baldwin and Vanessa Kirky.
While plot details are being kept tightly under wraps for now, the action-packed flick is due for a release date of July 27, 2018.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021