The Hollywood star first sparked rumours of a pregnancy over the weekend, when she walked the red carpet at the 16th Annual Chrysalis Butterfly Ball in California.
Wearing a form-fitting dress and cradling her belly, Halle happily posed for photographers at the star-studded event. Of course, it didn't take long for speculation to mount that the star was pregnant, with many claiming she looked to have a baby bump.
However, the mother-of-two has now addressed the rumours herself, taking to social media to shut down the talk pretty definitively.
Taking to Instagram, the actress shared a close-up shot of herself alongside the cheeky caption: "Can a girl have some steak and fries??"
Accompanying her witty words were the eye-roll and wink emoji.
A rep for the star has also confirmed to People she is not pregnant.
The Academy Award-winner is already the proud mother to nine-year-old daughter Nahla, with her ex Gabriel Aubry, and three-year-old son Maceo, who she shares with ex-husband Oliver Olivier Martinez.
Over the years, Halle's relationships may have made headlines but the one constant has always been her children.
In 2007, she opened up to Oprah about her struggles to conceive.
"I’m sort of superstitious, so I saved all of the negative [pregnancy] tests in a drawer. Don’t ask! I don’t know why, but I did. … After about 35 tests, we finally got a positive test.”
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019