Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi couldn’t wipe the smiles from their faces as they posed for a selfie snap over the weekend to mark a decade of togetherness!
The loved-up duo, who have been married for six years, are celebrating their tenth anniversary as a couple, and they couldn’t be happier.
On Saturday Portia, 41, shared a gorgeous make-up free photo of the pair looking so natural and relaxed at the beach via twitter. In the shot, the duo are laughing and all cuddled up as they pose for the camera.
Their latest public display of affection comes a day after the Australian actress uploaded another cute image of herself and Ellen, 56, on Thanksgiving. In it, Ellen is seen giving her love a sweet kiss on the cheek.
In August Portia surprised Ellen with a message in the sky on their six-year wedding anniversary.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019