Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi couldn’t wipe the smiles from their faces as they posed for a selfie snap over the weekend to mark a decade of togetherness!
The loved-up duo, who have been married for six years, are celebrating their tenth anniversary as a couple, and they couldn’t be happier.
On Saturday Portia, 41, shared a gorgeous make-up free photo of the pair looking so natural and relaxed at the beach via twitter. In the shot, the duo are laughing and all cuddled up as they pose for the camera.
Their latest public display of affection comes a day after the Australian actress uploaded another cute image of herself and Ellen, 56, on Thanksgiving. In it, Ellen is seen giving her love a sweet kiss on the cheek.
In August Portia surprised Ellen with a message in the sky on their six-year wedding anniversary.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019