Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi have added a new member to their family: Kid, a 9-week-old puppy!
"I have not talked about this yet, but we have a new puppy,” Ellen said.
“Portia and I got a puppy and his name is Kid so now we have a kid. Yep. I mean, he is absolutely adorable.”
She went on to say, “It really makes me appreciate what it's like to be a mother.”
“Because like, I'm trying to hold a puppy while I'm trying to make coffee. And I can't do anything. He doesn't let me do anything.”
"And I named him Kid because, you know, people...There have been rumors forever. 'When are you and Portia gonna have a kid?' So, now I can say we have a Kid. So it can just stop."
In her 2011 book, Seriously...I'm Kidding, Ellen joked about people who longed to see her become a mother.
"People are constantly asking Portia and me if we are going to have children.”
“We thought about it. We love to be around children after they've been fed and bathed. But we ultimately decided that we don't want children of our own," she wrote.
"There is far too much glass in our house."
- RoyalsHilary and Chelsea Clinton condemn the UK tabloids' treatment of Duchess Meghan as racist
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie shares a never-before-seen video from her wedding to Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 9:10am
- MindThe world I discovered when I came off my anti-depressants
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- FamilyWhy, at 84, Sir Michael Parkinson is allowing his son to turn the tables and interview him on stage
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Mediterranean Diet: Is this the healthiest diet ever?
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on their absolute joy at having a baby in the family
Now To LoveYesterday 10:41am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share their body positivity secrets
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerMeet NEXT magazine's Woman Of The Year 2019 Winners
NEXTOct 11, 2019
- Mind‘I’m forever in your debt’: James Middleton shares an emotional tribute on Instagram
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019
- TVThe Bachelor Australia's Abbie Chatfield's heartbreaking abortion confession
Now To LoveOct 11, 2019