It looks like things are heating up between Demi Lovato and her new boyfriend, UFC Fighter Luke Rockhold.
On Saturday night the 24-year-old was spotted hand-in-hand with her new man, entering Madison Square Garden in New York City to watch the lightweight title match between Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez.
The Confident singer and her new man wore matching all-black ensembles.
Demi donned a slinky black mini dress, tuxedo jacket and heels, while Luke wore a sharp black suit.
During the match, Luke was spotted with his arm around the pop star, and smiling for the cameras.
In June this year, Demi split from long-time partner Wilmer Valderrama after almost six years together.
The couple each posted a statement on their Instagram accounts explaining their tough decision to part ways.
“After almost 6 loving and wonderful years together, we have decided to end our relationship,” they wrote on social media.
"This was an incredibly difficult decision for both of us, but we have realized more than anything that we are better as best friends. We will always be supportive of one another.
In August People magazine reported that Demi and Luke had “gone on a couple of dates.”
“They met through friends a couple months ago,” revealed their source.
“They like each other, but they’re not exclusive. They’re both open to dating other people.”
It looks like the loved-up couple have now made it official.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019