Dan Carter and his family might be living it up in France, but the former All Black has shown he’s definitely got a soft spot for sunny Italy.
Taking a break from his hectic schedule, Dan, along with wife Honor Carter recently jetted off to Italy again - this time for a romantic getaway to explore the country’s Tuscan region.
Sharing snaps of the holiday to Instagram, Dan posted photos of the couple’s visits to ancient cathedrals as well as a selfie taken after enjoying some of the area's best local cuisine.
Honor also offered a sneak peak of the romantic getaway, sharing photo of her visiting a tiny town with quirky little streets.
The country seems to hold a special place in both Dan and Honor’s hearts with the couple spending a special weekend in Venice just weeks ago with Honor’s sister Michal.
A photo posted to Instagram shows Honor looking absolutely stunning in a floor-length white gown cinched at the waist with a silver belt, while Michael looked just marvellous in black lace.
Dan and the family have been based in Paris since 2015, and moved to the city not long after the rugby star signed to play for Racing 92.
Of the move, Dan said: “I’ve got a young family, and that definitely comes into play as the most important thing, and at the stage we’re at, it’s the perfect opportunity to experience living outside New Zealand.”
The star admitted that Paris was one of his favourite cities, and last April told the press he and the family were settling in nicely to Parisian life.
“I'm a lot more settled now, feeling like we have our little local restaurants and our favourite markets to go to, we're a lot more settled now,” Dan said.
Watch Dan Carter making his rugby debut for Racing 92.
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019