Dan Carter’s wife Honor has praised her caring husband, after he assisted an elderly French woman with her groceries over the weekend.
The couple, who are currently residing in Paris while Dan plays for French side Racing 92, have been enjoying some time off in recent weeks – taking trips to Champagne and Provence.
But despite his superstar status, Honor revealed that Dan hasn’t forgotten his helpful Kiwi ways – posting his good deed to her Instagram account.
“My gentleman of a husband carrying an elderly French woman’s groceries all the way back to her home,” Honor wrote.
The hockey player’s post attracted plenty of praise from fans, with one writing “Super proud of you guys, from another Kiwi in Europe.”
Another wrote: “Leading by example! What a gentleman indeed.”
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveToday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020