Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid have reportedly ended their relationship after being engaged for over a year.
The couple dated for just six months before Snow Patrol guitarist Johnny popped the question in June 2014, and there are multiple claims the two of them had been battling problems long before this sad news.
Courteney, 51, and Johnny, 39, kept a low profile in recent months and were last photographed in public together back in August. Courteney shared a picture of her beau with fans on Twitter in September, but Johnny has been conspicuously absent from her social media pages since then.
The couple’s relationship reportedly hit the rocks over their different approaches to fame, with Courteney keen to go out with her friends while Johnny was more interested in avoiding the paparazzi.
According to Hollywood Life, the pair had previously attended counselling in an attempt to work through their issues, but the decision to split came as a surprise to Courteney.
“He just decided to separate. He hasn’t really given a reason, but mainly said he wants to focus on his music and can’t take the fighting,” a source told the media outlet.
Courteney was previously married to actor David Arquette from 1999-2013 and the two share a daughter, 11-year-old Coco.
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019