Coronation Street star Samia Longchambon has had quite the year, getting hitched to her ice-skater boyfriend Sylvain, as well as celebrating her youngest child turning one.
And the actress, 34, shows no signs of slowing down for 2017 – as she posted a series of photos of her action-packed Christmas holidays in the French Alps.
The mum of two shared photos of her family enjoying quality time in Corcheval – an upmarket resort town – over the holidays, alongside the hashtags “Lucky” and “Thankful.”
Samia wed long-term boyfriend Sylvain after a seven month engagement. The couple started dating in 2013 after being partnered with each other on Dancing On Ice.
In September 2015, they welcomed their first child together, Yves Joseph, before marrying in a star-studded ceremony in the English countryside.
Formerly Gary Barlow’s home in Cheshire, Delamere Manor formed the backdrop for the Anglo-French couple’s big day.
In a spread for UK’s OK! magazine, Samia shared all the details about their nuptials, including dozens of photographs from the celebration.
- FamilyHappy birthday Neve! New Zealand's First Baby turns one!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FitnessAdele’s taken up a new healthy hobby and it’s helped her lose more than 6kg
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- RelationshipsOlympic rower Emma Twigg's whirlwind proposal: 'When you know, you know'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- FitnessSilver Swans: the ballet class for dancers aged 55-plus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:15am
- CompetitionsBe in to win the trip of a lifetime to Italy with Jo Seagar!
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsMike Tindall makes the Queen laugh when he reveals what's hiding under his top hat
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RoyalsA woman is in hospital after an accident involving Prince William and Duchess Catherine's royal convoy
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Real LifeJoyous news! Sub title technology for the hearing impaired is being trialled at NZ cinemas
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsRoyal ladies in blue! See all the gorgeous outfits from the first day of Royal Ascot 2019
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- MindGemma McCaw's 6 steps to being confident in your own skin
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesJun 18, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveJun 18, 2019