Speaking candidly during a recent appearance on ITV’s Good Morning Britain, the father-of-three divulged the reason why he and Elsa decided to tie the knot just months after they met in 2010.
“It did happen quick and it just felt right, just, it made sense,” the 32-year-old said.
“There was no great plan to any of it to be honest, we were on holiday and we said 'why don't we get married too?' and then the next minute..."
The genetically-blessed couple married shortly after Christmas in 2010 whilst on an island holiday in Sumba Indonesia.
Although it had only been a few months since they were introduced by talent agent William Ward, Chris truly believed that he and Elsa “just made sense” from the start.
The happy couple have since welcomed three gorgeous children into the world; three-year-old daughter India, and two-year-old twins Sasha and Tristan.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021