During an interview on American television, sixteen-year-old actress Chloe Grace Moretz has finally commented on reports she is dating Brooklyn Beckham.
Chloe, 17 and Brooklyn, 15, have been spotted out and about together on several dates, but up until now, the pair have remained tight-lipped about their relationship status.
Thanks to a few cheeky audience questions on US talk show Watch What Happens Live, a very embarrassed-looking Chloe was forced to comment.
When a female audience member asked her if she and Brooklyn were more than just friends, Chloe appeared taken aback, saying: "That's a naughty question!".
"I don't know. He's a very good guy and he's a good person. I enjoy hanging out with him."
The show’s host Andy Cohen then asked if she simply didn't want to "put a label on it". "Maybe," she replied.
Brooklyn is of course the handsome teenage son of Victoria and David Beckham, who has recently kicked off a modelling career.
Meanwhile, Chloe has several blockbuster films under her belt including Kick-Ass, If I Stay and Carrie.
The pair have been rumoured to be an item since June when they were spotted skateboarding together on a California beach.
Since then, they’ve been spotted at several soul-cycle classes together, and have publicly attended several events together including the Made in America Music Festival, the Young Hollywood Awards and an Ed Sheeran gig. Brooklyn also walked the red carpet at the LA premiere of Chloe’s movie If I Stay in August, albeit not directly by the actress’ side.
A source has told the Mirror that “Both David and Victoria have given them their blessing.”
With a wealth of good looks, connections, fame and fortune, if this pair stick it out they’re likely to mature into the world’s most A-list couple!
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020