During an interview on American television, sixteen-year-old actress Chloe Grace Moretz has finally commented on reports she is dating Brooklyn Beckham.
Chloe, 17 and Brooklyn, 15, have been spotted out and about together on several dates, but up until now, the pair have remained tight-lipped about their relationship status.
Thanks to a few cheeky audience questions on US talk show Watch What Happens Live, a very embarrassed-looking Chloe was forced to comment.
When a female audience member asked her if she and Brooklyn were more than just friends, Chloe appeared taken aback, saying: "That's a naughty question!".
"I don't know. He's a very good guy and he's a good person. I enjoy hanging out with him."
The show’s host Andy Cohen then asked if she simply didn't want to "put a label on it". "Maybe," she replied.
Brooklyn is of course the handsome teenage son of Victoria and David Beckham, who has recently kicked off a modelling career.
Meanwhile, Chloe has several blockbuster films under her belt including Kick-Ass, If I Stay and Carrie.
The pair have been rumoured to be an item since June when they were spotted skateboarding together on a California beach.
Since then, they’ve been spotted at several soul-cycle classes together, and have publicly attended several events together including the Made in America Music Festival, the Young Hollywood Awards and an Ed Sheeran gig. Brooklyn also walked the red carpet at the LA premiere of Chloe’s movie If I Stay in August, albeit not directly by the actress’ side.
A source has told the Mirror that “Both David and Victoria have given them their blessing.”
With a wealth of good looks, connections, fame and fortune, if this pair stick it out they’re likely to mature into the world’s most A-list couple!
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020