Singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole has revealed the happy news of her secret marriage to restaurateur Jean-Bernard Fernandez-Versini.
The popstar surprised her fans by announcing the news on Instagram, after keeping the nuptials firmly under wraps from the media for over a week. She finally let the world know with a close up picture of the sparkler on her ring finger, along with a caption revealing she wed her French beau on July 7.
This is the second marriage for Cheryl, who was previously wed to English footballer Ashley Cole. They divorced in 2010 amid rumours of Ashley's infidelity.
Jean-Bernard, 33, is an entrepreneur who specialises in the restaurant business. It was a super fast courtship for the loved-up pair, who are rumoured to have begun dating just three months ago after meeting at the Cannes Film Festival.
The wedding is said to have taken place on the island of Mustique, in front of a very select group of close friends and family.
While the marriage only took place last week, Cheryl has already embraced this new phase in her life by finally dropping the name 'Cole' from both her Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019