Proving they really are one of the most loved-up couples in Hollywood, the Magic Mike star took to Instagram yesterday to share a series of stunning shots featuring his gorgeous wife.
“It’s not hard to take a beautiful picture of this magical creature,” he captioned a photo of Jenna wearing a white tank top and sitting in the back seat of a car.
“But I thought this was one special,” he continued.
The next photo, showing a makeup-free Jenna bathed in a soft glow of sunlight, standing on a dirt road, was a dedication to his wife’s influence on his career.
“If it wasn’t for her I would have never even found the path much less stayed on it and not flown off in flaming truck of dynamite singing devil went down to Georgia,” he wrote with his trademark humour.
“To my light. I love you.”
The couple, who recently faced off against each other on TV’s Lip Sync Battle, met on the set of the 2006 dance film Step Up, where they were cast as on-screen love interests.
Needless to say, the love story followed the pair off-screen as well, and Channing and Jenna made things official in July, 2009. Four years later, the duo welcomed their first child together, a daughter named Everly.
Last year, Channing told People he and Jenna were a “good support system for each other”.
“We keep pushing each other to grow and be better. I don’t think I could do it any other way [than with her],” he gushed.
He also credited his daughter for bringing a new found focus to his life.
“None of this is easy but at the same time it’s everything I would have ever wanted,” he added.
“Having a family and a little girl, it really makes things super clear.”
Watch: Jenna and Channing battle each other on Lip Sync Battle
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019