Celine Dion recently sat down for a candid game of ‘This or That’ with The Scene, where she was asked to weigh in on number of topics, from fashion and Justin Bieber, to her favourite city.
When asked about her preference between tattoos or piercings, the 48-year-old confessed that she herself is considering a permanent ink tribute to her late husband, Rene Angelil, who died in January.
Watch the video here. Story continues after video
"Since my husband passed away, they can make the tattoo as his heartbeat," she said.
“So, I might have his heartbeat on my body for the rest of my life."
Up until the death of the icon’s loving husband, who lost his battle with throat cancer earlier this year, the singer hadn’t planned to ink her body due to reservations about aging skin.
"In tattoos, I've seen so many people that, they have tattoos when they're young and they get older and the name changes," she explained.
"You know, it used to be 'Louise' and now it's like, 'Louis.' You are goin' down! It's gravity, baby. It's goin' down!"
WATCH: The teenage boy who sounds just like Celine Dion
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019