AM Show presenter Duncan Garner and his wife, Deanna Delamere, have split after six years of marriage.
The New Zealand Herald reported that Delamere left their home in Auckland last weekend and has moved back to Wellington.
Delamere told the paper that their split was painful and personal.
Garner declined to be interviewed.
Last year, Garner shed 12 kilos and credited Delamere for his motivation to do so.
"I couldn't do it without her," he said.
"We're fiercely competitive and if it wasn't for her, I'd never go."
Garner and Delamere have a young son together. Garner also has three other children from previous relationships.
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021