Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk are first-time parents – and as might be expected of the super private couple, they managed to keep the happy news a secret!
According to People, the photogenic duo actually welcomed their first child two weeks ago.
No word yet on whether the tiny tot is a boy or girl, but we’re sure the couple are over the moon about the new addition to their family.
Irina’s pregnancy was confirmed in November last year, shortly after the Russian supermodel showed off her catwalk skills for the annual Victoria’s Secret runway show.
Bradley, 42, and Irina, 31, have been dating for two years. Previously, Bradley was linked to actress Suki Waterhouse, while Irina was in a long-term relationship with soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo.
Earlier this year, E! News reported the pair were growing closer than ever as they awaited the arrival of their first child.
“Bradley has been there for her and is loving seeing the baby grow inside her,” a source close to the couple revealed.
"They share those moments when the baby kicks and they can't wait! Bradley been taking her to her doctor visits and is so excited every time they see the baby. She is very healthy and the baby is as well."
“She can’t wait to be a mom,” a second source said.
- FitnessA full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveToday 2:40pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveToday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayYesterday 2:10pm
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019
- FamilyChristmas with Cordis Auckland: Four delicious ways to celebrate the festive season
Now To LoveNov 19, 2019
- FamilyTheir daughter's last words: Psychic's message to grieving parents
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019