Our A-list insider Dominic Bowden got the chance to chat with the Aussie TV star and presenter right after her win, and the ecstatic 17-year-old was all too happy to gush about her amazing experience on DWTS.
“I feel like I’m gonna wake up in a minute and this will all be a dream,” she told Dom.
“This has been the most unbelievable experience in my entire life. I never thought this girl from Australia who works with crocodiles and snakes and rhinos could make it here!”
Now that Bindi’s won the mirror ball trophy, her dance partner Derek has a genius idea for how to keep the glittering prize safe – and it involves a few crocs!
“Is it gonna go in a crocodile chamber, or something? In the middle, so no one can touch it,” he joked.
However, Bindi was all seriousness when asked about her plans for the future and her message for the fans whose votes helped propel her to victory.
“I am absolutely overwhelmed, and I’ll continue to do everything with the life that I’ve been given to do my best to change the world,” she said.
“Thank you for changing my life, because I’m so lucky to be here!”
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019