Playing around in the surf and sand, the ridiculously good-looking duo look more loved-up than ever but it wasn’t just their buff bods and rosy relationship that got everyone’s tongues wagging this week – it was Art’s swimsuit choice! Readers were desperate to know who was behind the rainbow budgie smugglers.
We can reveal it was the 28-year-old paleo hunk himself who brought along the colourful Italian togs to our exclusive Woman’s Day shoot – and who were we to say no?!
“Me and a friend of mine bought a matching pair before summer, but I never got the chance to wear them – so this is my Funky Trunks debut to the nation,” explains Art.
“They get the Matilda tick of approval too!”
Scroll down to see the funky trunks and for the full shoot see this week's issue.
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020