Who could ever forget the glorious small-screen coupling that was Chandler Bing and Monica Geller on Friends?
Well get ready for this delightful news – a report in US magazine Star claims that Matthew Perry and Courtney Cox are hooking up. IN REAL LIFE.Courteney, who ended her engagement to Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid earlier this month, is said to have rushed straight into the arms of her former co-star.
“It’s no surprise that Matthew was one of the first people Courteney called when she ended the engagement,” a source tells Star.
"They’ve leaned on each other before, during her infertility struggle and his battle with addiction.”
But this time, says the magazine, things heated up between Courteney, 51, and Matthew, 46, who has been single since splitting from Lizzy Caplan in 2012.
“Matthew invited her over to talk one night, and they ended up hooking up!” claimed the insider.
If it’s true, it’s welcome news for the show’s fans, who have been hankering for more since the show ended in 2004. But don’t expect them to be going public any time soon.
“There isn’t any pressure to put a label on it yet, but they’re excited to see where this might go,” the source explained.
It’s not the first time it’s been rumoured that love has blossomed between Friends co-stars.
Woman’s Day exclusively reported earlier this year that Matt LeBlanc, who played Joey, and Jennifer Aniston, who played Rachel, once shared a romantic dalliance including pictures of them publicly kissing in a street.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020