Who could ever forget the glorious small-screen coupling that was Chandler Bing and Monica Geller on Friends?
Well get ready for this delightful news – a report in US magazine Star claims that Matthew Perry and Courtney Cox are hooking up. IN REAL LIFE.Courteney, who ended her engagement to Snow Patrol rocker Johnny McDaid earlier this month, is said to have rushed straight into the arms of her former co-star.
“It’s no surprise that Matthew was one of the first people Courteney called when she ended the engagement,” a source tells Star.
"They’ve leaned on each other before, during her infertility struggle and his battle with addiction.”
But this time, says the magazine, things heated up between Courteney, 51, and Matthew, 46, who has been single since splitting from Lizzy Caplan in 2012.
“Matthew invited her over to talk one night, and they ended up hooking up!” claimed the insider.
If it’s true, it’s welcome news for the show’s fans, who have been hankering for more since the show ended in 2004. But don’t expect them to be going public any time soon.
“There isn’t any pressure to put a label on it yet, but they’re excited to see where this might go,” the source explained.
It’s not the first time it’s been rumoured that love has blossomed between Friends co-stars.
Woman’s Day exclusively reported earlier this year that Matt LeBlanc, who played Joey, and Jennifer Aniston, who played Rachel, once shared a romantic dalliance including pictures of them publicly kissing in a street.
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019