Anne Hathaway has given birth to her first child – and it’s a baby boy!
According to E!, Anne and her husband Adam Shulman welcomed their son to the world on March 24 in LA.
They named him Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman.
"The baby is extremely healthy and is surrounded by friends and family in LA. Anne and Adam are ecstatic to be parents," a friend told E! News.
This is the first child for Catwoman star Anne, 33, and Adam. The pair tied the knot in 2012.
We can’t wait to see the little guy!
Watch: Anne Hathaway's most outrageous performance
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022