How often does a teenager actually speak sweetly about their parent? Well, apparently Angelina Jolie's son does.
In a recent interview with People, Angelina Jolie's eldest son Maddox, discussed his experience working with his mum.
Maddox, 16, worked alongside Jolie as an executive producer for First They Killed My Father, a film Jolie directed.
Maddox, whom Jolie adopted in 2002, spoke fondly of his mum.
"[She's] fun, funny, and easy to work with," he said.
"She's a wonder." So sweet!
Maddox was born in Cambodia, which is where First They Killed My Father was filmed.
Jolie said Maddox encouraged her to make the film about his home country, and said he even studied documentaries to help her with the script.
Jolie, who divorced her former husband Brad Pitt in September last year, said she's feeling 'a little stronger'.
"I've had my ups and downs. I guess I am a little bit stronger," she told People.
"We all have our difficult times, but as a mother you also have a responsibility first and foremost towards the kids. They are going through their formative years and everything else comes second to that."
Jolie recently revealed that working with Brad Pitt on By The Sea in 2015, was an attempt to save their failing marriage at the time - but sadly, to no avail.
The actress is currently focused on promoting First They Killed My Father.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CompetitionsBe in to win a seven day Wellness Retreat with Resolution Retreats!
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020