Angela Stone has a clear message for her rival co-star Michelle Blanchard this week … Look at me now!
After being taunted by her fellow Housewife for having a plus-size figure, the Christchurch-based stylist has stripped off for a sexy swimwear and fashion shoot in Woman’s Day to prove just how much she loves her bodacious bod.
Watch Angela's reaction to Michelle's 'plus-size' comments in the video. Story continues below.
“Take a good look, Michelle,” Angela smirks. “I’m comfortable to put myself in a swimsuit. Don’t bother projecting your insecurities on to a woman who looks like a woman.”
While Michelle’s snide remarks in the show’s explosive premiere did show Angela in tears, the 44-year-old says she’s no longer willing to put up with nastiness or negativity.
“What gives her the right to make a judgement about someone else’s appearance?” demands Angela.
Although the body-proud star has no qualms sticking it to Michelle, Angela admits nasty keyboard warriors have rocked her confidence.
“The social media trolls have been out in force which has been really alarming,” she says. “They seem to be very tough behind a computer screen, and no one deserves to be treated so poorly.
“These trolls need to understand that life has consequences. I am making a TV show with my fellow castmates – it’s for entertainment. Making threats is inappropriate.”
See the full story with Angela in this week's issue of Woman's Day, on sale now
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveToday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayToday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm