When Adele travels to New Zealand next March for her one-off show, London-based Kiwi Michael Ashton will be on hand to make sure the star looks her glamorous best.
The makeup artist has been styling the Grammy winning British singer for almost 10 years now, and is the man behind the superstar’s signature beehive and black eyeliner-look.
News of Adele’s New Zealand concert has just been announced and tickets go on sale, for what will likely be a sell-out show, next week.
The Tauranga-born hair and makeup artist, clearly excited to be heading home with the star, took to social media last week to share the exiting news as well as a hand-written note Adele herself had posted to Kiwi fans.
Michael’s work with the star hit an all-time high last December when Adele, styled by him, graced the front cover of Time magazine.
In an earlier interview with Women’s Weekly, the makeup maestro revealed his friendship with the singer developed over time, and that he’d met Adele long before she struck it big.
While Michael’s high profile client list includes names such as Amber Heard, Bianca Jagger as well supermodel Elle McPherson, he doesn’t hesitate when it comes to naming his ultimate celebrity client.
“I love that I’m fortunate enough to work with Adele, who is an incredible talent and allowed me to collaborate on creating what has become her iconic look.”
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019