When Adele travels to New Zealand next March for her one-off show, London-based Kiwi Michael Ashton will be on hand to make sure the star looks her glamorous best.
The makeup artist has been styling the Grammy winning British singer for almost 10 years now, and is the man behind the superstar’s signature beehive and black eyeliner-look.
News of Adele’s New Zealand concert has just been announced and tickets go on sale, for what will likely be a sell-out show, next week.
The Tauranga-born hair and makeup artist, clearly excited to be heading home with the star, took to social media last week to share the exiting news as well as a hand-written note Adele herself had posted to Kiwi fans.
Michael’s work with the star hit an all-time high last December when Adele, styled by him, graced the front cover of Time magazine.
In an earlier interview with Women’s Weekly, the makeup maestro revealed his friendship with the singer developed over time, and that he’d met Adele long before she struck it big.
While Michael’s high profile client list includes names such as Amber Heard, Bianca Jagger as well supermodel Elle McPherson, he doesn’t hesitate when it comes to naming his ultimate celebrity client.
“I love that I’m fortunate enough to work with Adele, who is an incredible talent and allowed me to collaborate on creating what has become her iconic look.”
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019