Time, there's never enough of it. Especially when you have an event coming up and you're short on hours to get to the hairdresser and deal with those roots that have been bothering you.
To this end, hair experts Schwarzkopf have developed Root Retoucher, a range specifically designed to temporarily retouch your roots, whether they are grey or those dark roots that haunt every non-natural blonde.
We enlisted Now To Love's Louisa and Nic to try it out and here's how it went.
"I have used other root cover up products in the past but I found the Schwarzkopf Root Retoucher really easy to use," says Louisa. "The pointed nozzle is great for accuracy when spraying – nobody wants tell-tale marks on their forehead - and also great for speed. My greys really were covered instantly and with a nice, even colour tone too. Once the greys were banished, my hair looked thicker and more vibrant!"
Nic was also impressed by her experience using the Root Retoucher.
"I love the packaging, it'll look great in my bathroom cabinet. The colour is the perfect brown and looked great instantly! And great that it washes out so easily afterwards! Awesome for when you’ve got a last-minute function or night out and you can’t get to the hairdresser, you are in-between appointments or booked in the following week."
The temporary root spray is also great for those with blonde hair who want to deal with covering dark roots.
The range is available in four shades and washes out after one shampoo.
The Schwarzkopf hair care range is available in leading department stores, supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide.
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019