It took a while for chic bobs and playful lobs to lose their momentum but it seems long hair is finally back in fashion - just in time for the cooler months.
If you're wondering how you're going to grow out your locks - after all, chopping it off is easy, growing it is another story - it takes the right products and looking after your hair properly.
The age old advice is to have regular trims every eight to 10 weeks, but using products that help repair split ends and protect the hair will certainly help too.
Which is why Schwarzkopf has created the Extra Care Supreme Length range.
Because we're a sucker for new technology, we enlisted Now To Love's Ashlee to try it out and give us the lowdown.
"Schwarzkopf Extra Care Supreme Length is an absolute life saver. I love my long hair but it was feeling really dry and brittle with lots of split ends - not to mention impossible to get the tangles and knots out of!" says Ashlee.
"Extra Care Supreme Length leaves my hair feeling healthy and hydrated. Since it's no longer so prone to breakage, I can brush it and style it how I want. I'm really pleased as I feared the only solution was to have my hair cut which I didn't want!"
The new Schwarzkopf range is peony-scented and features a shampoo, conditioner and hair mask that use keratin and micro lipids to repair the hair. The range also uses keratin serum to help repair existing damage and fortify the cell structure for future damage protection. Win, win.
The products are specifically designed for long hair and target those pesky damaged ends and oily roots, so you can continue to grow your hair out in time for chilly winter - but faster.
Whether you currently rock a bob and are after a change or have long locks currently, the new Extra Care Supreme Length is sure to put some shine back into your hair - and will help you grow your length!
The Schwarzkopf hair care range is available in leading department stores, supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide. The Extra Care Supreme Length range will be available from mid April.
Note: Hair was blow dried for 'after' shot.'
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am