When I wake up I head to the bathroom to cleanse my face - I have an Ultraceuticals regime that I use morning and night. This system was prescribed to me by Buoy salon to combat my pigmentation.
I have quite dehydrated combination skin with an oily t-zone so I use Ultraceuticals Brightening cleanser to cleanse my face and remove surface oils.
I then apply Ultraceuticals B2 for hydration and healthy lipid barrier, and Ultraceuticals moisturizing eye cream to hydrate and diminish my fine lines and prevent early signs of aging.
I then use Ultraceuticals Brightening Serum to breakdown dark pigment in my skin. The product has pigment blockers, AHAs and BHA which exfoliate and smooth my skin and give it a luminous finish.
I always finish my routine with my Ultraceuticals SPF 50 sunscreen – I live in Greece so it’s really important for me to protect my skin.
After I finish my face routine I use Revitalash lash serum to grow long, strong lashes. Every morning I also take Ora Pure, a collagen supplement to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
My makeup routine is extremely low maintenance. If I’m travelling I usually fake tan my face with Noir vegan tanning mousse and I wear temporary lash clusters that I apply myself, two on each eye.
If I have a couple of pimples I’ll carry my Blac cosmetics foundation stick set for touch ups, and I always have a bunch of lip products in my bag from Tailor skin care and Sugar Cube co.
If I’m out and about and need to glam up my look, I would just add a little Bella Vi bronzer on my lids and cheeks, some black eyeliner, an extra coat of mascara and either some Bella Vi or Blac cosmetics highlighter.
I’d also add a few extra pumps of my current favourite perfume, Viktor and Rolf Bonbon.
For fancy events, I love to prep my skin with a good hydrating face mask - Glam Glow is a favourite.
I usually go quite natural and minimal with my makeup, even for night time events.
I contour with Blac cosmetics foundation sticks and then set my skin with Bella Vi Mineral foundation powder.
I’ll apply lots of bronzer on my cheeks and eyelids, and define my eyebrows with Bella Vi eyebrow powder.
I’ll pop on some Benefit mascara, and a black eyeliner from a Greek brand that’s infallible so it doesn’t smudge.
Finally I add my Blac cosmetics highlighter to my cheek bones, nose and cupids bow.
When it comes to hair care I like to have my hair freshly washed with a moisturising shampoo and conditioner, and I always apply a good serum to tame my frizzy ends.
If I could only choose one beauty product I could use it would definitely be my lash clusters, applied with DUO black waterproof glue.
In the evenings I’ll repeat my Ultraceuticals routine, and also use Ultraceuticals Brightening Moisturizer.
Some evenings I’ll do a face mask, some of my favourites are the Tailor skincare ones, and the Elizavecca bubble mask. I love exfoliation and hydrating face masks, and have a huge range from lots of different brands.
I’m also hanging out to get back to New Zealand to try a vampire facial.
For my hair, I never go anywhere other than Loxy’s hair salon. The staff there are now close friends and my hair appointments are always full of laughs and catch-ups. I never leave Loxy’s feeling anything less than amazing, they are the hair gods.
I’ve always gone to Leah light for my nails - Leah is also a close friend of mine and I’ve been going to her salon for more than five years now. All he staff are so skilled in designing custom nail art to suit anyone.
My celebrity beauty icon? Audrey Hepburn.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019