When I wake up I head to the bathroom to cleanse my face - I have an Ultraceuticals regime that I use morning and night. This system was prescribed to me by Buoy salon to combat my pigmentation.
I have quite dehydrated combination skin with an oily t-zone so I use Ultraceuticals Brightening cleanser to cleanse my face and remove surface oils.
I then apply Ultraceuticals B2 for hydration and healthy lipid barrier, and Ultraceuticals moisturizing eye cream to hydrate and diminish my fine lines and prevent early signs of aging.
I then use Ultraceuticals Brightening Serum to breakdown dark pigment in my skin. The product has pigment blockers, AHAs and BHA which exfoliate and smooth my skin and give it a luminous finish.
I always finish my routine with my Ultraceuticals SPF 50 sunscreen – I live in Greece so it’s really important for me to protect my skin.
After I finish my face routine I use Revitalash lash serum to grow long, strong lashes. Every morning I also take Ora Pure, a collagen supplement to support healthy hair, skin and nails.
My makeup routine is extremely low maintenance. If I’m travelling I usually fake tan my face with Noir vegan tanning mousse and I wear temporary lash clusters that I apply myself, two on each eye.
If I have a couple of pimples I’ll carry my Blac cosmetics foundation stick set for touch ups, and I always have a bunch of lip products in my bag from Tailor skin care and Sugar Cube co.
If I’m out and about and need to glam up my look, I would just add a little Bella Vi bronzer on my lids and cheeks, some black eyeliner, an extra coat of mascara and either some Bella Vi or Blac cosmetics highlighter.
I’d also add a few extra pumps of my current favourite perfume, Viktor and Rolf Bonbon.
For fancy events, I love to prep my skin with a good hydrating face mask - Glam Glow is a favourite.
I usually go quite natural and minimal with my makeup, even for night time events.
I contour with Blac cosmetics foundation sticks and then set my skin with Bella Vi Mineral foundation powder.
I’ll apply lots of bronzer on my cheeks and eyelids, and define my eyebrows with Bella Vi eyebrow powder.
I’ll pop on some Benefit mascara, and a black eyeliner from a Greek brand that’s infallible so it doesn’t smudge.
Finally I add my Blac cosmetics highlighter to my cheek bones, nose and cupids bow.
When it comes to hair care I like to have my hair freshly washed with a moisturising shampoo and conditioner, and I always apply a good serum to tame my frizzy ends.
If I could only choose one beauty product I could use it would definitely be my lash clusters, applied with DUO black waterproof glue.
In the evenings I’ll repeat my Ultraceuticals routine, and also use Ultraceuticals Brightening Moisturizer.
Some evenings I’ll do a face mask, some of my favourites are the Tailor skincare ones, and the Elizavecca bubble mask. I love exfoliation and hydrating face masks, and have a huge range from lots of different brands.
I’m also hanging out to get back to New Zealand to try a vampire facial.
For my hair, I never go anywhere other than Loxy’s hair salon. The staff there are now close friends and my hair appointments are always full of laughs and catch-ups. I never leave Loxy’s feeling anything less than amazing, they are the hair gods.
I’ve always gone to Leah light for my nails - Leah is also a close friend of mine and I’ve been going to her salon for more than five years now. All he staff are so skilled in designing custom nail art to suit anyone.
My celebrity beauty icon? Audrey Hepburn.
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019
- MoviesOpinion: Robert Pattinson would be an amazing Batman
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals cheeky Prince Louis is “keeping us on our toes”
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019
- Celebrity NewsSally Martin's touching tribute to her friend and co-star Pua Magasiva
Now To LoveMay 17, 2019