There's no business like showbusiness, and there's certainly no awards show quite as glamorous as the Oscars!
And what makes Hollywood's glitterati shine so bright on the Academy Awards' red carpet is not just those floor-sweeping gowns, but their dazzling hair and flawless make-up that go with them.
From Nicole Kidman's modern (albeit beautiful) case for Hollywood glamour to Oscar nominee Margot Robbie's perfectly pared-back tresses, we've rounded up the winning beauty looks from the 2018 Oscars that we believe deserve their very own gold statuette.
Sleek. Chic. Can't be beat. Au naturale Margot's baby blues truly pop, and we're putting this down to her side-parted so-soft-you-want-to-touch-them waves and that effortlessly stylish neutral lip.
And the Academy Award for Most Appropriately Muted Make-up goes to... Allison's classic make-up canvas (those thick, bold lashes, that soft blush on her cheeks) truly allow her bright, bell-sleeved frock to sing.
We can't get enough of Allison's take on Hollywood glamour - namely those rich, block-colour, brunette waves.
Look who it is... the original red-carpet-er: Nicole Kidman. Her signature red lip strategically clashed against this blue fit-and-flare is as edgy as it is stylish.
Sure, the first thing you may notice when looking at How To Get Away With Murder's Viola Davis is her undeniably striking pink dress, but we can't take our eyes off her enviable high-shine glow, which is only further highlighted by her pulled-back mane.
We can't get enough of The Handmaid's Tale actress' creamy blonde locks teamed with that just-enough-punch pink pout (not to mention the stylish placement of her #TimesUp pin).
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019