She's known for her effortlessly chic style and natural beauty, but Miranda Kerr has let her fans in on a little secret: She only takes 15 minutes to get ready in the morning!
The 31-year-old stunner shared her beauty secrets in a series of blog posts on her Kora Organics website, and some might just surprise you.
Miranda says she starts every day the same way with a glass of warm water with lemon - this reportedly helps to "kick start the digestion process".
She also recommends dry body brushing before showering, a process that involves using an exfoliating brush to gently scrub at dry skin.
Hair and makeup
Miranda's all about no-fuss styling options for hair, using a low braid or high topknot to keep things looking polished without a lot of effort.
In terms of makeup, she advocates using fingers to apply a light base product for a more natural finish - she uses her brand's Tinted Day Cream.
Miranda says she spends the most time on her eyelashes and brows. She keeps the lips simple with a nourishing balm, or switches to a statement red lipstick. Add a concealer for more coverage, and her makeup look is complete.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019