It's a big change for the bubbly TV star, who's most often seen sporting long blonde locks as her character Penny on the hit sitcom.
Kaley's new pixie cut hairstyle amps up the blonde to platinum level, and it looks like the actress is definitely having fun with her new look! She posted a few pictures on her Instagram modelling a rocker-chic mohawk, courtesy of celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin.
The bold new cut is reportedly for Kaley's role in the upcoming film Burning Bodhi, but you can expect to see The Big Bang Theory's Penny adopting the style as well.
Kaley confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the show would be keeping her new look while they film - no extensions necessary! We wonder how they'll work that into the script?
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019