It's a big change for the bubbly TV star, who's most often seen sporting long blonde locks as her character Penny on the hit sitcom.
Kaley's new pixie cut hairstyle amps up the blonde to platinum level, and it looks like the actress is definitely having fun with her new look! She posted a few pictures on her Instagram modelling a rocker-chic mohawk, courtesy of celebrity hairstylist Jen Atkin.
The bold new cut is reportedly for Kaley's role in the upcoming film Burning Bodhi, but you can expect to see The Big Bang Theory's Penny adopting the style as well.
Kaley confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the show would be keeping her new look while they film - no extensions necessary! We wonder how they'll work that into the script?
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019