Naomi was one of our favourite beauty looks at the 87th Academy Awards, and now we've got the expert tips you need to pull off her gorgeous hairstyle at home, thanks to celebrity hairstylist Jonathan Colombini.
Here are his top tips for getting Naomi's sophisticated waves:
- Blow dry hair using Joico's Power Whip Whipped Foam, applying from the root through to the mid-shaft and ends of the hair.
- Add a side part that's just slightly off-centre.
- Take subsections of the hair about 1/2 an inch in diameter and wrap around a barrel curling iron, holding for about five seconds.
- Unwrap without dropping the hair from your hand. Slightly pull down the hair from the ends to relax the curl and get a much looser wave.
- Continue throughout the entire head.
- Use a bit of Joico Matte Grip emulsified on the palm of your hands, adding it through the hair in a raking motion to give that 'piece-y' look.
- Spray Joico Humidity Blocker to block any frizz, so your waves stay perfectly red-carpet ready!
- As a finishing touch, tuck one side behind your ear just like Naomi.
"Adding the ear tuck gives the look that perfect amount of chicness that is to be expected on the red carpet - it's something so simple, yet it can change the look and feel of the style entirely!" Jonathan says.