Clare Grove is the illustrator and author of the delightful series My Mummy Loves and says her penchant for shoes began at a very early age. She has turned it into a business and has published two books, plus a stationery set and a collection of emojis.
As I have three children (12, nine and six), the mornings are always a rush, so on the school run I'm usually hiding behind sunglasses.
Despite the chaos, every morning I'll make sure I add a few drops of Lumity's Facial Oil, then Estée Lauder's DayWear Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF15. This is a miracle product that I've been using for years.
Jess, my colourist at D&M Hair Design in Auckland, told me about the Oribe range of shampoo and body builders.
I have very fine, straight hair so these work perfectly on my hair type. They also smell incredible, like perfume for your hair. I also love the Goldwell products. They've just released a Kerasilk Control Humidity Barrier Spray, which is incredible.
I don't tend to wear a lot of make-up during the day, but if I'm going to an event I will add an extra layer of eyeshadow and mascara, or a brighter lipstick.
For the evenings I like to go all glam and will do a smokey eye or red lippy with lots of highlighting. The latest collection of Tom Ford clutch-sized shadows and lipsticks are perfect.
I try to get to Clearskin Clinic in Auckland for a skin peel every six months. Now that I'm 45 I've noticed that a good exfoliation does wonders to brighten my complexion.
I've had IPL treatments in the past and loved these. They make such a difference and get rid of those nasty sun spots that start developing.
Bottega Veneta. I first discovered this scent in Paris a couple of years ago and have been wearing it ever since.
Smith and Caughey's now stocks the perfume, shower gel and body moisturiser, which is brilliant.
It makes life a lot easier and cheaper than having to order from overseas!
Tamsin is the beauty editor at NEXT magazine and Simply You and was the founder one of the first NZ beauty blogs - beautygoss.co.nz. Follow her for all things inner and outer beauty at @bytamsin.
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019