Clare Grove is the illustrator and author of the delightful series My Mummy Loves and says her penchant for shoes began at a very early age. She has turned it into a business and has published two books, plus a stationery set and a collection of emojis.
As I have three children (12, nine and six), the mornings are always a rush, so on the school run I'm usually hiding behind sunglasses.
Despite the chaos, every morning I'll make sure I add a few drops of Lumity's Facial Oil, then Estée Lauder's DayWear Sheer Tint Release Moisturizer SPF15. This is a miracle product that I've been using for years.
Jess, my colourist at D&M Hair Design in Auckland, told me about the Oribe range of shampoo and body builders.
I have very fine, straight hair so these work perfectly on my hair type. They also smell incredible, like perfume for your hair. I also love the Goldwell products. They've just released a Kerasilk Control Humidity Barrier Spray, which is incredible.
I don't tend to wear a lot of make-up during the day, but if I'm going to an event I will add an extra layer of eyeshadow and mascara, or a brighter lipstick.
For the evenings I like to go all glam and will do a smokey eye or red lippy with lots of highlighting. The latest collection of Tom Ford clutch-sized shadows and lipsticks are perfect.
I try to get to Clearskin Clinic in Auckland for a skin peel every six months. Now that I'm 45 I've noticed that a good exfoliation does wonders to brighten my complexion.
I've had IPL treatments in the past and loved these. They make such a difference and get rid of those nasty sun spots that start developing.
Bottega Veneta. I first discovered this scent in Paris a couple of years ago and have been wearing it ever since.
Smith and Caughey's now stocks the perfume, shower gel and body moisturiser, which is brilliant.
It makes life a lot easier and cheaper than having to order from overseas!
Tamsin is the beauty editor at NEXT magazine and Simply You and was the founder one of the first NZ beauty blogs - beautygoss.co.nz. Follow her for all things inner and outer beauty at @bytamsin.
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAll Blacks captain Sam Cane and wife Harriet's baby joy
Woman's DayJan 07, 2022