To be honest at the moment with a baby it's not me who makes the decision when to get up!
My middle child generally comes in first for cuddles, and then my firstborn brings the baby in. It's a mad, mad morning and I'm lucky to get a flannel across my face!
I use Dermalogica's Special Cleansing Gel in the shower, then a quick spray of their Antioxidant Hydramist and put on the Dermalogica SkinPerfect Primer and Sheer Tint tinted moisturiser.
When I can get back in front of a mirror I pencil my eyebrows with a Billion Dollar Brows pencil and finish with Loreal mascara. If I haven't had time to get in the shower I grab a quick spray of dry shampoo.
In terms of what I carry in my bag - do baby wipes count? I also carry an assortment of nourishing lip balms.
I love a red lip! Always a red lip. I would also darken my eyes with MAC eye shadow and put another layer of mascara on, add a bit of Smashbox blusher and typically some dry shampoo for a bit of extra texture in my hair.
A night out is pretty rare at the moment – it needs to be a pretty special occasion! I book a professional!
I love getting a quick hair jush at Morgan & Morgan in Takapuna and if it's a really special occasion I ask one of my favourite telly make-up artists, Melle Van Sambeek or Claudia Rodriguez who are both so amazing and fantastic to work with.
I use Dermalogica's PreCleanse Balm as it's great for getting everything off, including mascara, then the Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant. I spray my face with Antioxidant Hydramist and pop on some Skin Smoothing Cream for the night.
If I have time/remember/haven't already fallen asleep, some (much-needed these days) eye cream.
As I've got older my beauty routine has become quicker and simpler. Probably at a time when I need to do more, I only have time to do less!
I must get back into regular Dermalogica facials as I find they really help my skin but finding time for me these days is a bit tough.
I love a good facial! Also my local Thai massage is wonderful. But a nourishing yoga class at my own yoga studio (positivebalance.co.nz) is better than anything - time to myself to connect with my mind, body and breath!
I have been going to the incredible Jen Morgan at Morgan & Morgan in Takapuna for a loooong time. She gets me and gives my hair whatever it needs.
I love a Dermalogica facial when time permits at Bare Waxing & Skin Centre in Belmont, and if I need a wee nail treat I head straight to Little Biba in Birkenhead.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021