Make sure you have a copy of Issue 37 (the issue number is in the barcode on the cover) and enter your puzzle answers from that issue on the relevant line on the coupon below. You can only enter once online for each issue.
Please be sure to keep your copy of Lucky Break or a receipt as Proof of Purchase - You will be asked for it to claim all prizes over the value of $250. You will need to complete the online coupon in one session and submit when you have answered all the puzzles you wish to complete. You don't have to enter them all, but you can't submit your form again with additional answers if you've already sent it.
Please fill in your name, address, phone number(s) and email address in the box below. Entries must be submitted by September 23, 2019.
For any enquiries please email email@example.com
- Fashion TrendsThree spring clothing trends to welcome in the warmer weather
Now To LoveToday 4:12pm
- RoyalsThe date of Duchess Catherine and Prince William's tour to Pakistan has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 3:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesSep 21, 2019
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveSep 21, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019