Countdown is delighted to announce that the full range of Essence of Humanity products are now available in selected Countdown stores nationwide.
This exciting new collaboration brings together ethical and socially conscious Kiwis' with the caring brand that is Essence of Humanity.
Essence of Humanity is committed to giving 100 per cent of surplus generated from sales to support the poorest people in Africa. The range includes cream cleansers to facial oils, all of which are vegan and 100 per cent plant based, fuses together some of the world's most nutrient-rich plant oils from Africa and New Zealand.
To celebrate the launch we are giving away five Essence of Humanity packs. Each pack is valued at $105 and includes Extraordinary Facial Oil, Softening Clean Cleanser and Nourishing Moisture Cream.
To be in to win, fill out the form below with the unique code from issue 14 of the New Zealand Woman's Weekly.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021