No one issues you with a manual on the birth of your child, but luckily you can now find all the information you need on pregnancy, birthing, babies and toddlers under one roof, with the arrival of the new Autumn Edition Baby Show, taking place at ASB Showgrounds 9 – 10 March.
If creating a family is on your mind, or you've got young ones already – this show is a must-do. It has the best baby retailers and brands in one place, as well as seminars by some of New Zealand's top parenting and early childhood experts, to give you the advice you need to get off to the best possible start.
Now To Love is giving away a Baby Show pack, valued at over $100. The pack includes a double pass to the show, Baby Banz earmuffs, Bio Oil 25ml bottles, Swisse UN Pregnancy Supplements, Baby Online Baby On Board Sign, Water Wipes pack and Teething Balm from The Nude Alchemist.
Bring the whole family – there's face painting and entertainment for littlies, extra-wide aisles to accommodate buggies and a well-equipped parents rooms.
Simply fill out the form below to be in to win.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019